|Bonus Video Poker: Rules of the Game
Bonus video poker is a poker-type game with the same hand rankings. It has a lot of variations and can be played with 1, or 3, or 5, or 10 hands at the same time.
Bonus Video Poker Game Rules
- Choose the type of the game and number of hands (from menu).
- Choose the value of the coins offers, which are available in particular video poker machine.
- After you've made all your choices select "Deal".
- The gamer is played with regular 52-cards deck (only Joker Poker is played with 53 cards deck, which includes Joker) and the players are dealt 5 cards.
- Select the cards you want to keep by the "Hold" button.
- It is possible to discard all the cards.
- If you are satisfied with your result push the "Draw" button.
- Each hand of cards deals from various decks in random order.
- After the end of the round the hand values are paid.
Bonus Video Poker Glossary
Bet One - one credit adds to intended bet (per hand)
Bet Max- it is allowed to wager the max number of credits (per hand)
Clear Bet - clear bet amount.
Deal - deal the hand
Turbo - state between turbo and normal dealing speed
Hold - keep to drawing selected cards
Draw - change unprofitable cards.
Rankings of Video Poker Hands